Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

"All materials"

ThunderFan1ThunderFan1 Registered User Posts: 913 Member
edited December 2009 in University of Washington
I've been on all materials have been received required or whatever since like November 25th...is this a bad thing/good thing? irrelevant?
Post edited by ThunderFan1 on

Replies to: "All materials"

• irisbankaiirisbankai Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    My friend has been on 'initial review' since about the same time... There's probably some factors, like if youre OOS or depending what your scores/gpa are. If you're a competitive applicant they should move along your application a lot quicker, I think? When did you apply?

Regardless, at least they have all your application materials. I'd say to not freak out unless you don't get a decision for a few months?
  • ThunderFan1ThunderFan1 Registered User Posts: 913 Member
    In my opinion UDub is a safety for me, 3.7 UW 3.84 W (straight A's 7th semester) 31 ACT and awwsome EC's/essays...ya i'm OOS....it's kinda weird though, I figured I'd be in by now
  • irisbankaiirisbankai Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    Yah I dont know if it's because you're OOS? I know a lot of WA people who have gotten in already, and maybe different admissions officers take OOS and others take WA? Just hang in there, at least it's not your one and only school or something :P
  • ThunderFan1ThunderFan1 Registered User Posts: 913 Member
    haha ya, but it would be nice to have my safety in place, I'll give em a call when they reopen
This discussion has been closed.