right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Summer Transfers 2010 - Housing

sunny09sunny09 44 replies4 threads Junior Member
edited May 2010 in University of Washington
My unofficial transcript loaded and I should be getting my letters in the mail any day now..

But for those who have already receive their letters, have you applied for housing yet? For either summer or autumn?

I know as transfer students housing doesn't look too good for us but does anyone have more information on this? Do transfer students usually get into like, themed houses if they apply?

Anything helps. Thanks.
edited May 2010
2 replies
Post edited by sunny09 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Summer Transfers 2010 - Housing

• aylagatoraylagator 71 replies2 threads Junior Member
    I've applied for summer, fall and interim housing. We are basically guaranteed housing for summer. For fall if you are outside of commuting distance you will probably get housed in a triple or temp housing. I'm not sure about theme communities.
    · Reply · Share
  • sunny09sunny09 44 replies4 threads Junior Member
    Thank you!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity