Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Postponed people

carolina22carolina22 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
edited February 2012 in University of Wisconsin
Hii, has anyone that has been postponed heard back yet? It says we will know by March 15th so i was hoping to hear earlier but haven't heard anything yet
Post edited by carolina22 on

Replies to: Postponed people

• voice45805voice45805 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Still waiting...
  • DesiCollegeGalDesiCollegeGal Registered User Posts: 406 Member
    My best friend is still waiting as well...check with the admissions office if you can.
  • AbbieW93AbbieW93 Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    I'm still waiting as well..ANXIOUSLY!
  • kkn1993kkn1993 Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    postponed decisions will be out close to the march 15 deadline. last year notifications started coming out march 13.

i was in this place last year so i know how anxious you guys are and how hard it is to think about anything else aside from getting into UW. you'll all find out soon enough though. :) i recommend not checking your application status any more until the second week in march (it's so tempting, i know) otherwise you'll become a nervous wreck until you find out. good luck everyone!
  • antsypantsantsypants Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    I have a question. I'm SUPER nervous because I submitted my mid-year grades, and then I checked them today, and the 'submit' button was still there on the mid-year grades section. Is this normal or should I call tomorrow?
  • Madison85Madison85 Registered User Posts: 10,526 Senior Member
    Call tomorrow
  • kkn1993kkn1993 Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    I don't think it's anything to worry about but I'd call just in case. It took a little over two weeks for UW to process my mid-year grades. It's better to be safe than sorry but I'll bet they just haven't been put into the system yet.
  • MrpapageorgioMrpapageorgio Registered User Posts: 108 Junior Member
    The submit button remains after grades are submitted, but if you look above the grades by "status" it should say "submitted." At least that's what happened to my daughter's status. It is odd that the status button remains, but I think they are submitted if the status says submitted.
This discussion has been closed.