Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Not sure if this is cold feet but...

blandiorblandior Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
edited June 2013 in University of Wisconsin
I committed to UCSD but I'm second guessing myself. I realized that I didn't do enough research and Madison has more majors (I'm undecided) and the tuition is actually less (I'm an out of state applicant). Are there any cases where people changed their minds and switched schools? I didn't reject my offer but just left it as is.....someone please help?
Post edited by blandior on

Replies to: Not sure if this is cold feet but...

  • Madison85Madison85 Registered User Posts: 10,680 Senior Member
    Before you torture yourself with deciding on Madison, you should call the UW Office of Admissions today and ask if there is still time to accept the offer. It may be too late, so it could be a moot point. The deadline stated on the website was May 1.

    You should have a real reason in mind when you call, like you have just realized that the other school is not affordable.
  • barronsbarrons Registered User Posts: 24,951 Senior Member
    The class is over-filled but there is always a chance as there will be some who withdraw. Worth a call.
This discussion has been closed.