Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chances of acceptance in the future?

azazellaazazella Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I'm currently entering my junior year and am curious how my chances are looking so far:
GPA: Weighted- 3.867 Unweighted- 3.79
ACT- 30, also currently taking prep classes to hopefully raise my score a few points
ECs-
- NHS
- Genes In Diseases and Symptoms (Board Member),
- Squad Leader in marching band
- French Club (Treasurer),
- Flute/Piccolo in the highest band in the school (nationally recognized and awarded program)
- Volunteer student genetic researcher in a local non-profit (wrote and published an abstract this year and also am a member of their fundraising board, over 40 hours of service this past year)
- Health Science Professions club
Other-
-Out of State
- Finished 1 AP class this year (US History), 3 years of high school honors French, honors Physics and Chemistry
- This year I will be taking AP Language and Composition, AP Chemistry, AP Government, AP Macro, and continuing honors French.
- In my senior year I plan to take AP Biology, AP Calc AB, AP French, AP Literature and Composition, and an honors program which allows me to shadow in a local laboratory

Replies to: Chances of acceptance in the future?

This discussion has been closed.