Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
anticatalystanticatalyst Registered User Posts: 203 Junior Member
edited December 2007 in University of Wisconsin
Is anyone else having huge trouble with MyUW? It won't tell me what my NetID is.
Post edited by anticatalyst on

Replies to: MyUW

• Idealistic32Idealistic32 Registered User Posts: 224 Junior Member
    Me too!!

I really want to check my status, but I haven't received any info and it's been a while since I completed my application.

Private message me if noone responds and you find out!! Thanks and good luck!
  • leowong1leowong1 Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
    If you use yahoo mail account, check your spam mails.
    I had the same problem with you, and I found my ID in spam mails.
  • radronOmegaradronOmega - Posts: 805 Member
    When it sends you that email, what is the email address they used? I'm having trouble digging through my email to find that netid thing. Argghhhh, just got locked out of my account. This is nice >_<
  • SubMachineNipsSubMachineNips Registered User Posts: 599 Member
    what happens if you forget your NetID? I tried sending myself my password even though I remember it, in hopes that the password recovery would include my NetID. Unfortunately it says there have been too many attempts to recover my password and my account has been locked (odd since this was the first time I've done it). Is there any other way to recover the ID? I've looked around the site and haven't found one.
  • MadisonMomMadisonMom Registered User Posts: 71 Junior Member
    Call the DoIT helpdesk: 608-264-HELP
  • SubMachineNipsSubMachineNips Registered User Posts: 599 Member
    nevermind, i figured out that it was only my lastname

but, the fact that it has a space before it really annoys me. anyway to fix this?
  • wis75wis75 Registered User Posts: 12,732 Senior Member
    Call the school, as posted above.
This discussion has been closed.