Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Computer Science B.S. at Ursinus or Temple

Codster333Codster333 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
I thought i was almost sure i wanted to go to temple but then i heard back from Ursinus who got tuition for me down to 5k a year, temple got me down to less than 1k a year but i would have to pay for room and board ~10k and live on campus at temple (I would eventually move off). At ursinus i live less than ~15 mins away from campus so it would be pointless for me to live there. I'm not really a partyer and dont drink but i really want to make new friends and find a bunch of people with similar interests in computer science and video games and things. I Really need help deciding. I never heard of the computer science program at Ursinus and im only assuming they even offer a b.s. in it as i could not find anything on their website about it but does anyone know if they have a good program? Which would look better and help me find a job better afterward? Thank you i really appreciate any responses. Cross posting this.

Replies to: Computer Science B.S. at Ursinus or Temple

This discussion has been closed.