right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Guaranteed Merit Aid for Certain Scores!

sibeallsibeall 6 replies5 threads New Member
I know there have been some threads about merit aid at Ursinus on here already but I would like to mention a scholarship that was only introduced this year. It offers students 30k for a minimum of an ACT composite score of 28, or a combined 1260 on the critical reading and math section of the SAT. You must also have taken a college-prep level curriculum in high school see the url for the details.
https://www.ursinus.edu/offices/scholarships-and-financial-aid/grants-scholarships-loans/ursinus-gateway-scholarship/

Ursinus in general tends to give decent merit-based aid but it appears this scholarship is guaranteed to students who meet the requirements. This may make the difference in someones decision making process as it cuts the cost of attendance in half and is a sure thing. I thought it was worth noting!!
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Guaranteed Merit Aid for Certain Scores!

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity