right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Why does Ursinus College have such a high acceptance rate?

paintingflowerspaintingflowers 21 replies21 threads Junior Member
Before touring Ursinus, I was initially very hesitant to even consider looking at the college since it has such a high acceptance rate. After touring and doing more research, the students seems to be rather involved and dedicated to academics. Though they have great scholarship offers, are close out of Philly, and have, what I presume, is a good reputation, I'm even more puzzled as to why their acceptance rate is still so high. Is it because they receive so few applicants?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Why does Ursinus College have such a high acceptance rate?

• emilyash1999emilyash1999 3 replies3 threads New Member
    Not as many applicants know about this small liberal arts college. Many find out about this school either because their guidance counselor believe they are a great fit and encourage them to apply or the "colleges that changed people lives" book.
    · Reply · Share
  • Muad_dibMuad_dib 917 replies25 threads Member
    I would give serious consideration to the CTCL schools, of which Ursinas is one. We're particularly interested in Juniata and Allegheny College, also in Pennsylvania.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity