Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

So what do you guys think of this??

TenaciousETenaciousE Registered User Posts: 169 Junior Member
edited July 2011 in Vanderbilt University
Ok so I was denied admission wayyy back in December and again after an appeal, but despite this, my mail and email volume of Vanderbilt related material has increased as the fall semester grows closer. None of it has been directly from Vanderbilt, but I get all kinds of brochures about dorm room/bedding stuff and things of that sort. So basically, several months after my hopes and dreams were shattered, these third party money hogs continue to remind me that I didn't get in and rub it in my face. -_- It makes getting excited about Flagship University very difficult :P
Post edited by TenaciousE on

Replies to: So what do you guys think of this??

• zephyr15zephyr15 Registered User Posts: 2,298 Senior Member
    Where are you going, Tenacious? I'm certain it's an excellent school.

Time to get excited about it!!! That's what I think.
  • TenaciousETenaciousE Registered User Posts: 169 Junior Member
    I actually got into Emory, but this year I'm going to Ole Miss. I'm probably going to apply for transfer to several schools if my 1st year grades are good..
  • bernie12bernie12 Registered User Posts: 4,603 Senior Member
    aww, we weren't good enough? :(. Actually, I'm guessing we didn't give enough money. Or both. Vandy seems to have reasonable transfer admissions. Maybe you'll be able to go after all.
  • TenaciousETenaciousE Registered User Posts: 169 Junior Member
    I still think I was very borderline getting in ED... I still have a shot at transfer though. Ole Miss isn't a great school, but they do have a very strong Honors College, so that'll look good on my application :D
This discussion has been closed.