Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Warren and Moore Colleges

Senior2016MSenior2016M Registered User Posts: 368 Member
So I see that these new residential colleges are now operational, but I don't see any info on the Vanderbilt website about getting into one of these two buildings. Do you have to do a specific application, or is it done through the housing lottery with all the other dorms except McTyeire, McGill and Mayfield Lodge? Wondering how I can maximize my chances of living there for my soph junior and senior years.

Thanks!!

Replies to: Warren and Moore Colleges

• fdgjfgfdgjfg Registered User Posts: 472 Member
    It's pretty much just like the other dorms. You submit an application and it's a lottery. They take like 200 rising sophomores then a couple of upperclassmen to fill any spaces for upperclassmen who left. There's nothing you can really do to alter your chances. Luckily for you, the new Vandy Barnard will be open your junior year so that will be another option, probably with the same selection system.
  • Senior2016MSenior2016M Registered User Posts: 368 Member
    @fdgjfg Thank you so much, as always!! You're advice is sincerely appreciated. Hopefully the odds will be ever in my favor.
This discussion has been closed.