I think that I am going to apply ED I to Vanderbilt next week on Monday, but I am still waiting for my testing from October. I had a question though. If I send in my scoring once I get my October SAT back, and then take the November SAT, can I still send that if I feel it's better? I know the admission counselors don't start reading apps right away, but even if I sent my November SAT in time in addition to my October SAT and my first SAT score from June (1420), would they even consider it? I know scores are coming back a lot faster since October, so I might even be able to get my Nov. SAT in by mid-November, and they don't start reading right away is my understanding? (correct me if I'm wrong). Of course, I will make sure they have my 1420 score on file and whatever score I get for Oct. SAT, but will it update if my Nov. score is better? Sorry if this is confusing! Thank you to anyone who replies!