right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ak2018 is a rising junior at Virginia Tech having transferred from George Mason University. He'll answer any question, including about his studies abroad or his research at NASA. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What's Vanderbilt's culture like?

usernameeeeusernameeee 3 replies4 threads New Member
Hi! I committed to Vanderbilt and want to know what campus culture is like, but I cant find any descriptions online from students. I can only find descriptions from Vanderbilt's website, but I think it's safe to assume that the administration's description isn't the full story. I'd really appreciate hearing about your experience!!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What's Vanderbilt's culture like?

• user_374850user_374850 3 replies0 threads New Member
    There are a few groupmes and a discord that you can join to talk to current students and future classmates. If you message me or look at the admissions Facebook page, you can get the links.
    · Reply · Share