right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

I am a freshman in highschool and wondering how to prepare for the airforce acedemy.

cameron2232cameron2232 0 replies1 threads New Member
I understand to get into the a.a you need to have marks, good work ethic and good character. I have had this on my radar for about 6 months. My parents and I have been planning community activities and researching senators and government officials to give recommendations.

My question is how else should I prepare? What are my options?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: I am a freshman in highschool and wondering how to prepare for the airforce acedemy.

• izrk02izrk02 Forum Champion American U. 1127 replies54 threads Forum Champion
    Do well in classes, get a good SAT/ACT score, and show demonstrated interest. If your school has JROTC, join. But you're a freshman, you have lots of time. But don't be surprised if you get rejected, there are a ton of good military academies.
    · Reply · Share