right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
NYU is releasing decisions today (3/30). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Villanova Presidential Scholarship weekend

TommyBCBWTommyBCBW 10 replies3 threads New Member
I just received notice that I was invited to NOVA's campus for a three-day interview for the Presidential Scholarship. I am praying that I get it because I can't afford it without this. Does anyone know how many students are invited for the weekend? It looks like 24 receive it (but 6 are for underrepresented students which I am not so really 18). Just wondering how many of the students from the group invited actually receive the scholarship.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Villanova Presidential Scholarship weekend

• chaispicechaispice 8 replies0 threads New Member
    Also wondering this.
    · Reply · Share
  • crownedx930crownedx930 1 replies0 threads New Member
    @TommyBCBW first off, congrats! I received an invitation too, believe me, I’m hoping just as much as you do that I get the scholarship. Based off of my research and digging, around 50-60 people are there for the weekend and 24 are chosen, 6 of which are reserved for the underrepresented groups.

I think students of underrepresented groups have double the chance to be chosen as they can be chosen for a regular or reserved spot (I will say I’m personally grateful for this bit of an edge), though that’s just a big hunch of mine.

I’ve found nothing about how the actual program happens, or anything about the interview however. All I know is that we get to go to classes and we’ll be staying with someone on scholarship as of the email, but I’m still waiting on my second email with the itinerary.

Hopefully I helped out a little bit, good luck to you and I hope we both enjoy the program!
    · Reply · Share
  • TommyBCBWTommyBCBW 10 replies3 threads New Member
    Thank-you! Best of luck to you too!
    · Reply · Share
  • momof3cherubsmomof3cherubs 17 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Okay you lucky devils ..... How did it go?
    Hopefully well!!
    · Reply · Share
  • TommyBCBWTommyBCBW 10 replies3 threads New Member
    Sadly, I didn't get it. Told I was an alternate:(
    · Reply · Share