In the same vein as the "Dating, Drinking, Diversity, Etc" thread, I wanted to ask a few questions (as an EA accepted student to VSB).
(1) What are the freshman dorms really like? I've heard different things about RA strictness, camaraderie, room sizes, comfort level, WiFi access, bathrooms, etc.
(2) For someone in the VSB: How would you rate academic difficulty (1 to 10)?
(3) Is not having a wad of cash in my pocket at all times going to make me feel out of place (lol)?
(4) How are the career services / advisement?
(5) How easy is it to make good friends? Is it true that most (guys especially) already know a lot of people before coming on campus?
(6) In general, would you say it is worth it to go into significant debt to attend Nova?
Post edited by KRS-ONE on