Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Colleges similar to Wake Forest?

386392871386392871 Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
I'm currently looking at colleges and I love everything about WF. Only problem is I live I live in CT and I want to stay in driving distance. What other schools are similar in academics as well as size and school spirit but a little closer to my home?

Replies to: Colleges similar to Wake Forest?

• GSikkaGSikka Registered User Posts: 70 Junior Member
    I live in CT as well, but I applied anyways because I love it so much. As far as academics go, Wake Forest, I believe, is comparable to University of Richmond, Lehigh University, or Villanova. I think it is maybe just a little bit more academically challenging than Boston University too, but definitely very similar.
  • newyorkgirl934newyorkgirl934 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    I agree with University of Richmond, Lehigh University, and Villanova. I would also recommend looking at Trinity College, which is in Hartford. Also, Union College, Boston College, College of the Holy Cross, and Bucknell University are pretty similar to Wake Forest.
This discussion has been closed.