Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Room Assignments

Replies to: Room Assignments

• scarletleavyscarletleavy Registered User Posts: 2,374 Senior Member
    Wake Forest says mid-July. Judging from the Facebook '09 group it looks like most people heard around the 15th-19th of July last year.
  • carleycarley Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    I believe that I am going to be in Piccolo. Anyone else? Is there a former student out there who cares to elaborate on it?
    All I know is Piccolo is one of the dorms that is pretty far away from the other ones. It's way out there with Palmer. I've heard the rooms are good sized though. That's all I know. Maybe someone else will have more to say.
  • saketmsaketm Registered User Posts: 401 Member
    I asked someone who went to Wake and he said that, if he had to, he would stay at either Palmer or Piccolo.

For me, its a little far away from where all the action is.
  • memiememie Registered User Posts: 116 Junior Member
    You all bring back great memories to me with your dorm discussion.

When I attended WFU many moons ago, I lived in Bostwick for freshman year, Babcock for sophomore year, and Luter for both junior and senior years. I have fantastic memories of all three dorms. Be grateful that Bostwick is now air-conditioned, though. (not so way back when...) Luter did not have a name when I was at WFU because nobody had given a significant amount of money to merit having his/her name on the building. It was unofficially known as "New Dorm" for years and years.

Best of luck to all of you entering freshmen. My four years at Wake will always be some of the best times of my entire life!
  • MOM06GRADMOM06GRAD Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    Room Asssignments must be coming. My daughter saw on Facebook that someone in North Carolina found out her roommate today. It took 9 days for my daughter to get her acceptance letter, hope it doesn't take that long this time.
  • willmingtonwavewillmingtonwave Registered User Posts: 3,344 Senior Member
    I didn't get mine but my roomie emailed me (he's from NC)
    man, i hope my roommate emails me. he's definitely gonna get his letter before mine.
    Saket, I'm with you on that. It's gonna take forever for ours to get to us. I'm going to Poland next week and I really want to know before I leave.
    i guess we'll find out before next week. i bet we will. the letters wont get to us, but they will get to our possible american roommates. if their from america that is.
  • willmingtonwavewillmingtonwave Registered User Posts: 3,344 Senior Member
    Im in Johnson B016 according to my roomie. But im in NJ and haven't got my package :(
    Will, you're so lucky that you know. I hope my roomie gets the package soon and contacts me. I want to know so badly and I have to wait at least another week.
  • MOM06GRADMOM06GRAD Registered User Posts: 59 Junior Member
    My daughter called the housing office today and got her roommate information. We live in the East and it takes us about 9 days to get our mail.
    They had no problem giving her the information over the phone.
    i called and got mine. thanks for the idea MOM06GRAD.
    im in Collins A203.
    I called and got mine too. I'm so excited about my room, from the floor plan it looks so awesome.
This discussion has been closed.