1. Hey I wanted to know if Wake has a ba/md program
2. How good is the undergrad med program and do they give special attention to people that attended undergrad for their med school?
3. Is their med school any good?
4. How does this school compare to versus Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill...please no basketball or sports analogies..
5. Do I have a chance at admission into both their BA/MD is applicable or the school in general given:
*I am an Asian Indian from one of the best high schools in oregon (won top AP school award this year) and am top 10% in a 500+ class.
Lit 9-A, A with honors both sem
Health 1 (req)-A
Adv. Algebra 2-A, A
SAT Verbal prep-A
SAT math prep-A
10th Grade Science-A, A with honors both sem
*Sophomore Year (really messed up):
Lit 10-A, A with honors
AP Chem- B, A
Social Studies-B (note: can I explain a grade anywhere because this grade was ridiculous), A
Band-A,A (needed for an EC)
Health 2-A (req)
*I'm projecting to finish high school with around a 3.7 or 3.6 UW...maybe even 3.5 worst case senario in IB diploma (aka f-ing hard) classes.
*Varsity tennis 4 years
*Science Team 4 years
*World Quest Trivia 4 years
*Science Club VP
*Math Club VP
*Portland Youth Philharmonic 3 years
*National Youth Leadership Forum in Medicine Nominee
*National Honor Roll
*Mathfest Algebra 2 1st place fresh year
*OIMT Participant Fresh Year
*Mathfest Participant sophomore year
*Oregon Museum of Science and Industry Rising Star Program (will have 150+ hours done)
*Mathcounts Tutor (about 30+ volunteer hours)
*expecting to work a lot to get around 2000-2100+ on SAT, 30+ on ACT