Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
NYMAN12NYMAN12 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
edited July 2007 in Wake Forest University
IM from new york, and i go to a prestigious catholic college prep highschool. My class rank is about 12 of , i have a gpa of 3.86 and have taken a rigouous courseload ( All honors and AP)

My SAT scores are Math-640 CR-560 ( 1200)

My application essay will be amazing ( about a charity i started when i was 7 donating to poor countries in Europe)

I have played baseball all 4 years, Indoor track and Golf.
I am involveed in several Clubs including Harvard Model UN, FBLA( leadership position), National Honor Society, Science Honor Society, French Honor Society, and Music Honor Society.
I have been in band and jazz band. I have recieved Primary and secondary honor roll every quarter in highschool and have been awarded student of the month.
Post edited by NYMAN12 on

Replies to: Chance?

• hallerbigballerhallerbigballer Registered User Posts: 83 Junior Member
    You sound kind of boring, but I'd say you are about 70% chance, your SAT scores are low
  • willmingtonwavewillmingtonwave Registered User Posts: 3,344 Senior Member
    You sound kind of boring,
    Errr, why did you say that? that isn't really a nice thing to say to people asking.

Get your SAT's up a bit, work on your essays and distinguish yourself. If you can get them into the 1300s you will have vastly improved your chances. Good luck!
  • ConLax11ConLax11 Registered User Posts: 226 Junior Member
    Your SAT score is low and you don't have a 70% chance but you aren't boring.
This discussion has been closed.