right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. Due to very high demand we will be streaming the event on our Facebook page. Let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Cooper Union is rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

How 'out-there'?

ArftulArftul 1 replies1 threads New Member
edited January 2008 in Warren Wilson College
Hi all!

I'm interested in WW, as the triad really appeals to me. The beautiful campus doesn't hurt either. I'm worried that since WW is such a small school it is difficult for those who are not 'typical' WW students to fit in.

I'm very liberal, open-minded, and laid back--I just fear that most WW students are more extreme than me. Does this sound right? Could someone characterize the typical WW kid?

Also, does anybody have any knowledge of the transfer experience? Or stats?
edited January 2008
2 replies
Post edited by Arftul on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How 'out-there'?

• JustAMomOf4JustAMomOf4 4425 replies138 threads Senior Member
    Some kids are "out-there" and others, not so much. I don't think my kid is 'out-there' and she fits in and has lots of friends.

being liberal, open-minded and laid back - sounds right. a visit is in order.
    · Reply · Share
  • collegeonecollegeone 9 replies3 threads New Member
    Also looking at WW. How would you compare it to Prescott? Is it considered a strong enough school for grad school application? The literature looks great, but have read some stuff on other sites that make it out to be a big hippie commune with not much organization or structure. I really appreciate your feedback.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity