right arrow
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ehales3 is a rising sophomore at Cornell University. As a high school student, she always thought that she wanted to study in a more urban environment, but has grown to love Ithaca and all that it offers. ASK HER ANYTHING!
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

DIrect Entry Nursing Schools less selective, affordable

PicoCrissyPicoCrissy 0 replies2 threads New Member
Still searching for direct-entry nursing schools for D for Fall 2020. B+ GPA, average SAT but very motivated, hospital volunteer for over 1 yr, lifeguard, high school athlete. We live in CA but wants to go out of state. It would have to be a school with good merit scholarships or offer good financial aid, not just loans. She wants dorm/greek life, fun campus in area with things to do.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: DIrect Entry Nursing Schools less selective, affordable

• MelissalinymomMelissalinymom 5 replies0 threads New Member
    Which colleges had she already applied to ? The northeast has many direct entry BSN schools and she probably has a greater chance at some of the smaller private schools. My DD applied to MANY based on how competitive the admissions process is and if I recall many of the nursing programs she applied to had November deadlines - so that may limit her search- good luck... so far my DD has gotten into all the schools she applied to, she is still waiting on a few more before she decides. Most of the schools have given about $20000 merit $$ except 2 OOS schools no merit but the cost is about the same all running about $32000-$36000. Good luck to her :)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity