Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

my chances at washu??

vardhan616vardhan616 Registered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
hey guys, i was wondering if someone who goes to WASHU or anyone could tell me my chances at washu, im applying RD on jan 15.

Male, 17 ETHINICITY: Indian
GPA : 3.79 unweighted
i go to a small private school and a class of 51 ppl, so im around top 15 %

SAT :M 790, V:670, W:740 (2200 overall)
SAT II's BIO: 740 US HIST: 740 (CHEM AND MATH 2 COMIN SOON)

AP COURSES TAKING OR TAKEN : AP CHEM, AP BIO, AP US HIST, AP EURO HIST, AP SPANISH LANGUAGE , AP CALC AB, AP CALC BC

AP HIST :4 , AP BIO: 3/4?? not sure have to check, will take calc BC test this yr

Awards: got a bunch of subject related awards, including the drawing award
things of interest : i did research at OSU for three summers, in developing antioxidant drugs, i basically did a lot of invitro experiments and i got a lot of hours out of the whole thing basically for 6 to 8 weeks each summer i worked there on avg of 7.5 hours a day 5 days a week. Had lots of fun and took a lot of dedication

Leadership
Senior class vice president
student boosters (4 years)
Founded and president of culinary review club

varsity tennis for 4 years
varsity quizbowl 2 years
speech and improv
Council of world affairs
and some other clubs

SUMMER COURSES: HONORS NON-FICTION at CTD northwesten

COMMUNITY SERIVCE at a whole bunch of places (clinics, old people homes, tutoring for under privileged kids, at the temple, probably all adds up to a 150
+ hours)

im going to visit the campus soon in a week or so: i am really looking towards this school, ive heard from everone that its great

Im learning how to fly because i love aviation, but just as a hobby I want to go into medicine and do a political science minor
Post edited by vardhan616 on

Replies to: my chances at washu??

This discussion has been closed.