Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Wash U vs Wesleyan?

satsarecoolsatsarecool Registered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
Hey guys, so I've narrowed my college choices down to Wash U and Wesleyan, but I'm having a really tough time deciding between the two of them. I just returned from WesFest, and loved it, but I am visiting Wash U tomorrow. Some facts about me: I'm interested in the sciences, particularly biology, and could see myself going premed or getting a phd in some biological field. I play a few sports, play some video games, and like to go out on weekends. I'm pretty social, but can be somewhat awkward in novel environments/situations. Does anybody have any advice or insights he or she would like to give me to help me decide? Thanks.

Replies to: Wash U vs Wesleyan?

• foursitefoursite Registered User Posts: 111 Junior Member
    There's a recent thread where this question is discussed. Check it out. Let us know how your visit was.
  • satsarecoolsatsarecool Registered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
    Thank you for directing me to that. My visit was very good, but that doesn't make my decision any easier. Both wesleyan and wash u seemed fantastic! I'm sure both are very strong academically, I guess it comes down to fit. Anyone have any helpful advice for a potential pre-med? In addition I play ultimate and fence competitively. I definitely study, but on weekends I usually party. I guess I'd say I'm in between being an introvert and an extrovert.
  • satsarecoolsatsarecool Registered User Posts: 256 Junior Member
    Also, wash u is offering $20,000 more than wesleyan is in terms of financial aid...
This discussion has been closed.