Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Is sending AP scores even necessary at this point?

wustl11!wustl11! Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
Even though I got a 5 on chem, I'm still going to take General Chem. I got a 4 on BC, but I passed the math online test so I can enroll for Math233. And I really don't need the Bio credits. Should i still send my scores anyway?
Post edited by wustl11! on

Replies to: Is sending AP scores even necessary at this point?

• elepheleph Registered User Posts: 235 Junior Member
    Extra credits are nice to have, and here's a quote from the math dept. web page:

"Alternate AP Calculus Credit

Any student--with any AP score or no AP score at all--can receive AP credit for the preceding course(s) in one of the calculus sequences

131-132-233 (Calculus I-II-III)
    127-128 (Calculus for the Life, Managerial and Social Sciences I,II )

by successfully completing at Washington University the next course in that sequence with a grade of C+ or better.

After completion of a later course in the calculus sequence at WU, the awarding of AP credit for a student in Arts & Sciences should happen automatically. Students in Engineering, Business, Architecture, or Art should fill out an "AP Credit Request Form" (available in the Math Office) to receive this credit. "
This discussion has been closed.