Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Olin School of Business

laxman18laxman18 User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Junior Member
From my school, only about two students actually decide to go to Wash U, so I really have no idea about this school, other than it's in St. Louis. It is a norm at my school to attend Ivy League, but I wanted to expand my list.

So, how is the business school there? How selective is it? Does a generalization like "Wharton = Success" apply at Wash U too? Please tell me anything about the business school.

Thanks!

Replies to: Olin School of Business

• BigRed25BigRed25 Registered User Posts: 577 Member
    Their business school is pretty solid. It's not quite up to par with wharton/stern/haas/sloan/ross/tepper but it's probably up there with kenan-flager, mccombs, and a few others. it also depends on where a person plans to work after school. Olin kids are mostly recruited by companies in the midwest and it's a rather small school.

selectivity: it's very selective b/c as everyone knows, washu is extremely unpredictable with admissions.
This discussion has been closed.