Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

printing the results?

aero56aero56 Registered User Posts: 510 Member
I took the french placement test online, but i didn't print the results.
Do you think the advisors get a copy of it, b/c i don't want to take it over again.
On the instructions for the calc test, it specified to print the results, but not on the language one.
Post edited by aero56 on

Replies to: printing the results?

• gl7gl7 Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
    The French Department will have a record of your score. If they did not say to print it then your fine. Each department manages its own tests so calc II department can set different instructions than the French Department. After all you dont need your French test record unless you want to frame it or something because its only use it to place you into the right level.

Good Luck
  • harmankardonharmankardon Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    Off topic, but anyone know if i can take the exam but ultimately opt not to take the course?
  • gl7gl7 Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
    Yup! The exam does not mean your enrolled. It just gives you an idea of which class you should take. If they accidently do enroll you its okay because you can drop without any record of it on your transcript in the first few weeks.

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.