right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Wellesley Transfer Fall 2019

Replies to: Wellesley Transfer Fall 2019

• wellesley22wellesley22 23 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Financial aid checklist has disappeared for me. Anyone else have this same problem?
    · Reply · Share
  • FawziyahFawziyah 37 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Oooo thanks for clarifying- I truly hope it’s a good sign for you as well!!!
    · Reply · Share
    Uhm my fin aid checklist is no longer available as well........
    I know we shouldn’t read into these things because it will stress us more but (and I’m going into a bit of a rant here) I genuinely felt it in my gut that Wellesley would be a great fit for me- until this week when I realized all of the incredible women applicants that probably think the same so now I genuinely don’t think I have a chance anymore lmao. I promise I’m not trying to be pessimistic, just thinking out loud!
    · Reply · Share
  • oceansquareoceansquare 163 replies3 threads Junior Member
    My checklist is still here!
    · Reply · Share
    My fin aid checklist is definitely gone, just checked again. Now I’m stressed too 😂 wellesley has always been the College I wanted to go to and I always felt it would be a good fit for me. But I also agree that everyone who is applying is probably very qualified and has the same passion and strong application, one more day to go...!
    · Reply · Share
  • piscesmarspiscesmars 3 replies2 threads New Member
    my financial aid checklist also disappeared, but i wouldn't look too much into it. based on what i saw on older CC threads, pretty much every wellesley applicant had their checklist disappear at some point (regardless of whether they were accepted or not). best of luck to everyone :-)
    · Reply · Share
    edited May 2019
    Wait how do you check financial aid checklist? I only have my Application checklist.
    edited May 2019
    · Reply · Share
    Yep, that is probably because it disappeared
    · Reply · Share
  • IndirectProofsIndirectProofs 588 replies10 threads Member
    I'm scared of tomorrow
    · Reply · Share
    @IndirectProofs Sameee. I feel like I always see you on all the forums I'm subscribed to lol
    · Reply · Share
    Yeah I went wild with applying lol
    · Reply · Share
    Did you get in anywhere yet? So far, it's 2 rejects for meee
    · Reply · Share
    1 waitlist 1 reject so far
    · Reply · Share
    Saw that you applied to other colleges as well! I almost applied to Stanford for transfer but then last minute decided Wellesley was the only college I really wanted to transfer to. How has the process for the others been for you!
    · Reply · Share
    I was waitlisted at Williams, but still excited. I was rejected from Bryn Mawr College, so I'm not sure what to think for Wellesley.
    · Reply · Share
    Sameeeeee!! Except with Smith- I genuinely thought it would be a great safety option(because I’m graduating from a community college this month) until I got rejected, then I became super insecure about Wellesley lmao
    · Reply · Share
  • xwu999xwu999 24 replies0 threads Junior Member
    edited May 2019
    waitlisted by Barnard. Super nervous about Wellesley now
    edited May 2019
    · Reply · Share
    edited May 2019
    I feel like everything happens for a reason. I wasn't that sad, but we will see how tomorrow goes.
    edited May 2019
    · Reply · Share
    Agree that everything happens for a reason. It has truly been my dream to go to Wellesley though. Looking forwards to tomorrow!
    · Reply · Share
    I agree. Don't tell Byrn Mawr, but I'm more excited about Wellesley anyway.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity