right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Wesleyan Fall 2020 Transfer

124»

Replies to: Wesleyan Fall 2020 Transfer

• nibbienibbie 122 replies10 threads Junior Member
    beaniebb wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything from the waitlist ?

We shouldn't hear from the waitlist until mid to late June.
    · Reply · Share
  • beaniebbbeaniebb 20 replies0 threads Junior Member
    A friend of mine heard from the waitlist for the freshman class so I was curious if any transfer applicants heard as well.
    · Reply · Share
  • xPonorxPonor 13 replies1 threads New Member
    Wesleyan was a top choice of mine, but they were extremely unhelpful with my financial aid application. I haven’t lived with my dad or had close contact with him since elementary school, and Wesleyan denied my noncustodial parent waiver despite the fact I submitted the documentation they asked for from a 3rd party that I have little contact with my dad.

I was waitlisted, and I ultimately chose to stay on the waitlist, but I have no hope of getting off. Even if I were to get off, they emailed me that my financial aid application won’t be considered and provided no explanation lmao? They were the only school out of 5 to deny my waiver, and this kind of goes to show how big of a factor FA is in Wesleyan’s transfer application. I also got waitlisted at Tufts who is also need aware which sucks because Tufts and Wesleyan were my top two choices.
    · Reply · Share
    xPonor wrote: »
    Wesleyan was a top choice of mine, but they were extremely unhelpful with my financial aid application. I haven’t lived with my dad or had close contact with him since elementary school, and Wesleyan denied my noncustodial parent waiver despite the fact I submitted the documentation they asked for from a 3rd party that I have little contact with my dad.

I was waitlisted, and I ultimately chose to stay on the waitlist, but I have no hope of getting off. Even if I were to get off, they emailed me that my financial aid application won’t be considered and provided no explanation lmao? They were the only school out of 5 to deny my waiver, and this kind of goes to show how big of a factor FA is in Wesleyan’s transfer application. I also got waitlisted at Tufts who is also need aware which sucks because Tufts and Wesleyan were my top two choices.
    On one hand, if your financial aid was rejected you seem to have a more likely chance of being accepted (although obviously the ability to attend is weakened). It seems as though most people who have been waitlisted applied for FA, which is odd.
    · Reply · Share
  • beaniebbbeaniebb 20 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Has still no one heard from the waitlist?
    · Reply · Share
    beaniebb wrote: »
    Has still no one heard from the waitlist?
    Unfortunately not.
    · Reply · Share
  • Transfer0517Transfer0517 4 replies0 threads New Member
    @nibbie hi! im not able to pm you for some reason but I am very interested in Gallatin and im curious as to why you decided to transfer/ how you feel about the school. Could you message me whenever you get the chance? it would mean a lot and be very helpful.

Thanks!
    · Reply · Share
  • BonnaBonna 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Did anyone on waitlist for 2020 fall transfer hear from Wesleyan?
    · Reply · Share
    Not yet?
    · Reply · Share
    Bonna wrote: »
    Did anyone on waitlist for 2020 fall transfer hear from Wesleyan?
    Emailed them, results may not come out until late July.
    · Reply · Share
    Thank you so much.
    · Reply · Share