right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Wesleyan's Waitlisted Applicants Class of 2024

Yall19ieYall19ie 34 replies7 threads Junior Member
edited June 25 in Wesleyan University
Has anyone heard from Wes just yet? Will they release waitlist decisions in waves or all at the same time?
edited June 25
12 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Wesleyan's Waitlisted Applicants Class of 2024

• puhjaypuhjay 3 replies0 threads New Member
    I’m not sure if they release them in waves, but last year, they released the decisions on the first Monday in May. So we might hear back from them tomorrow
    · Reply · Share
  • Yall19ieYall19ie 34 replies7 threads Junior Member
    Thank you so much!
    · Reply · Share
  • puhjaypuhjay 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Have you heard back from Wes?
    · Reply · Share
    Nope.
    · Reply · Share
  • thatguy152thatguy152 15 replies1 threads Junior Member
    I was accepted today around 1230; they called and asked if I was interested and stated that they were starting a round of waitlist calls.
    · Reply · Share
  • tb5555tb5555 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Has anyone else heard anything/have any idea how many students they’ll be taking off of the WL this year? I’m wondering how many waves they’ll be. I’m really hoping to get off of the waitlist, so fingers crossed :)
    · Reply · Share
  • featurefeature 3 replies0 threads New Member
    My son was offered a spot today at noon.
    · Reply · Share
  • tb5555tb5555 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Was it by phone or did they email beforehand? Thanks!
    · Reply · Share
  • featurefeature 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Email then call.
    · Reply · Share
  • IsaisaIsaisa 3 replies2 threads New Member
    I didn’t realize they would call, is that to get a quick commitment?
    · Reply · Share
  • joseph20joseph20 7 replies2 threads New Member
    Does anyone know if there is a way to increase chances of getting off the waitlist at this point? Other than the initial letter of continued interest.
    · Reply · Share
    They said the LOCI is enough. Is there a deadline on when they would reach out to either accept or reject us?
    · Reply · Share