right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Wesleyan University v.s Smith College????

collegedad1976collegedad1976 1 replies2 threads New Member
edited June 25 in Wesleyan University
My D was waitlisted at Wesleyan, which was her first choice. She has since gotten into Wesleyan, but after committing to and falling in love with Smith, she doesn't know which school to pick.
edited June 25
5 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Wesleyan University v.s Smith College????

• IsaisaIsaisa 3 replies2 threads New Member
    Hi, did she get off waitlist recently? We’re anxiously awaiting news...
    · Reply · Share
  • collegedad1976collegedad1976 1 replies2 threads New Member
    yes, on friday. good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • 4togo44togo4 146 replies4 threads Junior Member
    Would love to hear your thoughts! My daughter applied to transfer to both. She was accepted to Wesleyan but we are still waiting on Smith (she is second round because of delays in application, so not finding out until June 1).
    · Reply · Share
  • Bill MarshBill Marsh 505 replies5 threads Member
    I love both schools. If she’s fallen in love with Smith, I don’t see any reason not to go with it.
    · Reply · Share
  • lookingwestlookingwest 13 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Not sure if your daughter's already decided. They are both great schools, but very different from one another. (I went to Smith and my husband to Wesleyan.) I think your daughter should go with her gut about which place seems like the best fit. Academically she can't go wrong with either place.
    · Reply · Share