Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.
jojodevkajojodevka Registered User Posts: 313 Member
edited July 2008 in Wesleyan University
In order to file my pre-application, the website asks me for a WesID.... how do I get one, or do I just file a pre-app without it and get one later?
Post edited by jojodevka on

Replies to: wes ID

• luxetveritasluxetveritas Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    wesleyan gives you a wes id...they usually include it in the e-mails they send you or in regular mail. i would suggest that you look at the mail (both electronic and regular) that you have recieved from wesleyan, i'm sure it will be there. Hope that helps and good luck with the application process :)
  • KicharoKicharo Registered User Posts: 185 Junior Member
    I am really interested in Wesleyan and visited, but have not received any mail from them. What is a "pre-app?"
  • jojodevkajojodevka Registered User Posts: 313 Member
    Thanks luxetveritas! it was in the inbox of the email i don't use regularly.

Another question-- can i apply for a fee waiver before submitting the pre-app, or does wes even give fee waivers?
  • jojodevkajojodevka Registered User Posts: 313 Member
    Also, according to the common app Wes has "Restricted Early Action." I've never heard of Wes having this before. Is this a common app error, or is this really a dream come true?
  • yankeeman90yankeeman90 Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    i honestly dont remember how i did any of this - i was too stressed haha. and i dont know if it was changed, but when i applied (8 months ago for the class of 2012) it was early decision 1, early decision 2, or regular decision only. but call up and ask just to be sure; i dont want to give you misinformation

the answer to everything: call admissions and ask. theyre very helpful and can probably answer all of your questions. the number, if memory serves, is (860) 685-3000
This discussion has been closed.