Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Audition day

broadway95broadway95 Registered User Posts: 742 Member
Finally my D's last audition-woohoo! Just wondered if anyone went to the February audition can say how the day went. Was there a lot of waiting around? We're many called back to do the dance call?
Post edited by broadway95 on

Replies to: Audition day

• tallgirlsmomtallgirlsmom Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    broadway95 - hope the audition went well - my D auditioned at their Feb date... did they give a timeline for acceptances/rejections? I see a couple acceptances on CC, we haven't heard anything yet.
  • broadway95broadway95 Registered User Posts: 742 Member
    At the audition they said we would know in 10 days and that it would come via email. I know at least one accepted person received a phone call.
  • dg22894dg22894 Registered User Posts: 64 Junior Member
    Did that person audition in February or March? I know some people have gotten in through email who auditioned in February
  • broadway95broadway95 Registered User Posts: 742 Member
    dg22894-they auditioned in March. I called today and they said they had 500 audition this year and were still working on everything and they are hoping today or tomorrow, but the lastest Friday to get all the emails out. She sounded kind of frazzled like they still had a ways to go.
This discussion has been closed.