Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
msxsaurmsxsaur Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
SO i really dont know what to do with myself. I have been part of numerous programs in highschool which are focused for medicine. I have participated in many clubs and been held in leadership positions. I have been accepted and completed a paid internship for a hospital where i developed alot of contacts and worked with emergency physicians. My college GPA is shot.... its a 2.09 (college gpa). I have tons and tons of experiences with my community which i am passionate about and I talk about alot through my high school health care program projects.

I really want to go to UC Davis or AT LEAST A UC! My odds are terribly low right now since my SAT score all together is 1190 and my ACT composite score is 17. I am looking into some privates as well but I really cant stand the fact that my college GPA is SO LOW!! I mean since i am a senior, the grades for this semester wont probably count since the apps are due november 15th and our semester ends in December.

What else can i do to make myself in a position to be better to be accepted by UC's and privates in California. How is my likenesses for admission looking now?

I need serious help and guidence.~ Going to a CC and transferring is absolutely not an option for me.

HELLLLLLP
This discussion has been closed.