Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

what are my chances on getting admitted in ivy league colleges in early application process?

shashankgadiashashankgadia Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
[ *] SAT I (breakdown): 800, 630, 610(maths, WR, CR) (re appearing in october)
[ *] ACT:
[ *] SAT II:800 MATHS LEVEL 2, 760 PHYSICS
[ *] Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 4
[ *] Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): 1ST RANK (school topper in 10th and 11th as well)
[ *] IB (place score in parenthesis):43 (PREDICTED)
[ *] Senior Year Course Load: HL : MATHS, BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS. SL: ENGLISH, HINDI, PHYSICS

[ *] Extracurriculars (place leadership in parenthesis):
[ *] Job/Work Experience: internships at four firms for 20 days each, school captain in school student council
[ *] Volunteer/Community service: founder of NGO which organizes tree plantation drives, translates the subtitle of khan academy videos to hindi, participated in various cleanliness drives and bird health care camps, organised a MUN to raisse funds for Nepal
[ *] Summer Activities: participated in 2 MUNs, member of organizing team of IIMUN Jaipur, Represented a district in tennis tournament, layout designer for AGRAMUN, designed four websites,

[ *] Applying for Financial Aid?:YES
[ *] Intended Major: FINANCE OR MATHEMATICAL ECONOMICS
[ *] State (if domestic applicant):
[ *] Country (if international applicant):INDIA
[ *] School Type: EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE
[ *] Ethnicity: ASIAN
[ *] Gender: MALE

are there any other colleges that you want to recommend me??

Replies to: what are my chances on getting admitted in ivy league colleges in early application process?

This discussion has been closed.