Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Computer Science Master's Program

abhinandamabhinandam Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
I just graduated from UCSD with a BS in Computer Science and a 3.52 GPA (3.44 major). I took the GRE last summer and got a 157 Verbal and 170 Quantitative. I have rec letters from one professor and two mentors from previous summer internships. I've had a summer internship every summer starting from Freshman year; most recently at PayPal where I was extended a full-time offer and work currently.

I plan on applying for an MS in the fall and would like to gauge where I stand; I know GPA counts a lot and involving myself in research is useful too, both of which I'm lacking. I plan on applying to only top-tier schools and if I don't get in, I will probably accrue work experience till I feel I'm ready for an MBA.

List of schools I plan on applying to:
UC Berkeley, UCLA, Stanford, Yale, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, USC, and Princeton

What are my chances of getting into the aforementioned programs?
This discussion has been closed.