right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Chance me at Vanderbilt

ahbellaahbella 1 replies1 threads New Member
Hello!
I am an International Baccalaureate student looking to apply to Vanderbilt for biomedical engineering. My notable coursework include IB physics (higher level), IB chemistry (higher level), and AP BC Calculus.
I am a first generation student and lost my mother to suicide during my freshman year of high school. As a junior, I founded a grief therapy group at my school and lead this weekly (community service hours). My extracurriculars include:
Science National Honor Society (copresident)
Science Olympiad (vice president)
Yearbook (editor in chief)
Grief Group (founder and leader)
3 year varsity cheerleader
Random Acts of Kindness club (founder)
My ACT is a 35 and my gpa is 4.7 weighted and 3.8 unweighted.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Chance me at Vanderbilt

• fdgjfgfdgjfg 440 replies35 threads Member
    Good app, I'd say you have a solid shot. Make sure your recs and essays are on point and you'd have very good chances for ED, and reasonably optimistic chances for RD (although it's harder to predict).
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity