- Yearbook, all 4 years. Editor junior & senior years.
- Stagehand for school plays, 3 years (10th, 11th, 12th).
- Science Bowl, 2 years (11th, 12th). No awards.
- Robotics club, 2 years (11th, 12th). No awards.
- Job, 2 years (11th, 12th). Nothing special... worked at a donut shop lol.
- Intramural badminton, 3 years (10th, 11th, 12th).
- Volunteering at science museum—mostly with the planetarium, 2 years (11th, 12th)
- Internship at manufacturing facility that makes industrial, automobile, and aerospace bearings (summer before senior year).
- Volunteering at library, 3 years (10th, 11th, 12th). Helped with a lot of STEM activities like robotics.
- National English Honor Society, 2 years (11th, 12th). Founder and president both years.
I also do fencing as a sport (11th, 12th) and have some random hobbies... but I don't have the space to include them. Should I drop them in an essay or something? I think fencing is much more important and influential than NEHS, but I hold a leadership position in the latter that might help a little bit more. (I also fully intend on joining club fencing at college if that makes any difference.)
Applying to Northwestern (ED) and schools of similar rigor (Cooper Union, Brown, etc.) Applying as a Materials Science & Engineering major.