Im still waiting to hear back from some of my schools so in the meantime I thought why not?
So, if you could chance me for Boston College, Boston University, George Washington University and Brandeis University, that would really be appreciated!
UW GPA: 3.66
W GPA: 4.02
SAT: 1210 (I opted out of sending scores to GW and Brandeis, and my reading/writing score is within the middle 50% for all of the schools listed, my math score brought it down)
AP Tests Taken
- APUSH (5)
- AP Lang (4)
Senior year classes (I got all A's first semester, and have been on an upward trend since freshman year)
- AP Gov
- AP Studio Art
- AP English Lit
- Cross Country for 4 years
- Tennis for 4 years, on Varsity for 2 years
- Interact Club
- National Honors Society
- National Art Honors Society
- Leos Club
- 60+ hours of community service and still going up!
- Intern at a museum in my town
- Excellence in Education Award (I was one of 4 students out of my grade to receive this award)
- Academic Achievement in Algebra I
- Academic Achievement in Photography II
- Honor Roll (A's and B's) for 6 semesters
- High Honor Roll (All A's) for 1 semester (my first-semester senior year)
- I helped to organize and made a speech at my school's walkout against gun violence last year, and did interviews in newspapers about the importance of gun control. I also attended an event before the March For Our Lives (which I also attended) organized by my Representative.
- I have Non-Verbal Learning Disorder and wrote about pushing through that disorder in my BC supplement.
- I am going in as a history major
My essays were very strong as well as my teacher's recommendations!
I'm sorry that this is so much information but it would be great to hear some feedback! Im hoping that all of the other things that I have to offer will make up for the not-so-great SAT score, but again thank you!