Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.
Visit our COVID-19 resource page.
Demographics: Asian American (Chinese) Female from a large public school in North Carolina in the suburbs, Child of two immagrants, bilingual -fluent in both enlish and mandarin.
Intended Major: Computer Science and Business
Unweighted GPA: 4.0
Weighted GPA: 4.584
in top 2% of class
SAT: 1460/ Math -790 Reading-670
I retook the SAT but I haven’t gotten my scores back
No subject tests because of COVID:(
AP Classes: Will have taken 12 AP Classes before I graduate. Some of them include AP CALC AB, AP CALC BC, AP CALC 3, AP PHYSICS, AP MACRO, AP WORLD
AWARDS: NHS, DECA 4th place, DECA 1st place, Academic Letter Award Sophmore and Junior Year, A Honor Roll Freshman, Sophmore, and Junior Year, Student Choice Award in Freshman Year.
1. Started a business related club at my high school in my sophmore year- Co-founder and President.
2. DECA all 4 years of highschool
3. Non profit employee
4. Tennis Player - played since I was six years old and I am on my school team.
5. Internship at Cooper Union - STEM and research related during junior year summer
6. Internship at local startup company during sophomore more year summer
7. Multiple Business and STEM related programs completed during summer break
8. Tour Guide at Art Muesum
9. Board Member several other clubs.