right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Applying EA/ED to Ivies without subject test scores?

ANameICallMyselfANameICallMyself 3 replies2 threads New Member
Test just got cancelled, again. I have only one subject test score (780 in non-core subject). Do I apply EA/ED with just one subject test score (still deciding on schools, but my top choice still mentions subject tests as optional but recommended) or Do I must wait and apply To this school regular decision (Which basically kills all my chances) once I have the score, assuming it’s a good one?
How low a subject test score would you submit for HYP this year? Is It still 750+ Even for fall 2021? What about scores in 730-740 range this year? Or don’t Even bother for HYP with a 730?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Applying EA/ED to Ivies without subject test scores?