right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

What are my chances for Dartmouth and Brown

2»

Replies to: What are my chances for Dartmouth and Brown

• BoyanBoyan 106 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 129 Junior Member
    Do you think I have chances for NYU Stern for EA. I have read that they are not need blind but anyway I need a full financial aid. I will probably have 2x800 on M I,II and I don't know some science subject. Would it be problem if I do not take any science subject. As far as I know only MIT wants a science subject but would it decrease my chances for the other colleges?
    · Reply · Share
  • hmom5hmom5 10799 replies83 discussions- Posts: 10,882 Senior Member
    Almost no one gets full financial aid at NYU. They are known for poor aid to all,and large loans, but even worse for internationals. Look at aid at many of the schools mentioned carefully--Dartmouth will be the best, Brown will meet need too if accepted but usually less generously.
    · Reply · Share
  • BoyanBoyan 106 replies23 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 129 Junior Member
    Is there any list of schools which do give financial aids at all. I am concerned for my ED choice. I really have to get into some university and the money are problem so I have to make a good decision based not only on my desire but also on the real chance of getting into.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity