Hello. I'm an international student (from Bulgaria) who is aiming for some of the business programs in Dartmouth, Brown, Cornell, Upenn. Here is the info about me:
SAT I: 2090 (my first attempt) (CR:630;M:770;WR:690)
SAT II: I'm taking Math I,II and probably WH/physics in Oct. I will probably have 2x800 on the maths and i don't know how on the science SAT
TOEFL: I'm taking it in Sept
Awards: I have about 60 awards from mathematical competitions but they are from local competitions. The most important award is a 2nd place in a international mathematical festival in Kiev.
I have written 2 mathematical projects and one of them is with a special award from Ministry of Education.
GPA: 3.95 (I don't know exactly - 5.80 out of 6.00 in Bulgaria - we have 12 classes)
- One of the projects I mentioned above is economic.
- Part of a debate club.
- Part of a library club.
- Part of a mathematical club.
- Teaching mathematics to the mathematical team of my city and some younger students
- Play piano.
- A participation in a project of EU.
- work as an agent who sells innovative houses
- voluntary work in a hospital for 200h
- voluntary work in a library
I will try to get into Dartmouth/Brown on EA. I need a full-aid scholarship. For the RA I hope I will get a higher score on my SAT. What do you think about my chances for the EA?