Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

I am a student at The College of New Jersey

dantrekdantrek Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
edited August 2005 in What Are My Chances?
I will be happy to answer any questions about the school or find someone that can? I will post responses on the message board.
Post edited by dantrek on

Replies to: I am a student at The College of New Jersey

• theoneotheoneo Registered User Posts: 6,934 Senior Member
    Do you know any seniors (fourth year students?) in the 7-year med program? My friend is one :P.
  • blythe89blythe89 Registered User Posts: 776 Member
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYY
    I have been starting to look closely at this school ever since I read that it was pretty good....

First question: 1850 SAT.....mega reach? reach? match? I doubt safety...What is the avg SAT range....

Next: What do they specialize in... I want to major in general education and creative writing...Oh and a quick general question...Do you have to major in education to become a certified teacher?

Three: What is campus life like? Party hardy? Book worms? Pretty campus? How big is the school anyways?

Four:Why did YOU pick this school?

Sorry for all the questions but I have been really interested in this school ever since I stumbled across it a few weeks ago...
This discussion has been closed.