right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

2013 RD Big Envelope came today

Replies to: 2013 RD Big Envelope came today

• thirrdplanetthirrdplanet 622 replies56 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 678 Member
    What scholarship did she get? Nothing in Oregon.
    · Reply · Share
  • cardwritercardwriter 10 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 11 New Member
    Any intel out there on the schedule for announcement of Whitman's RDs?
    · Reply · Share
  • MomofcaseniorMomofcasenior 9 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi Cardwriter,

The deadline notification date noted on the Whitman College website for RD is March 29. On our senior's online Whitman checklist, it says notification March 26. From other past posts, I understand students usually get an email first, the equivalent time frame being tomorrow 3/25 or Tuesday 3/26, with an official mailing sent by the end of the week, for your year: March 29. Not sure if email will be utilized this year, so probably safe to say you will know by mail by next Friday. Hope this helps, and good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • 32ll2332ll23 3 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 3 New Member
    I was talking with my admissions councelor and the decisions will be mailed out tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone!
    · Reply · Share
  • riverrunnerriverrunner 2663 replies52 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,715 Senior Member
    Best wishes all, and again, I'm so sorry for raising hopes last week. In retrospect it looks really insensitive. It's gonna be fun to see you all post results...
    · Reply · Share
  • thirrdplanetthirrdplanet 622 replies56 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 678 Member
    Accepted! 33 ACT and 3.90 GPA
    · Reply · Share
  • SgtDonutSgtDonut 784 replies73 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 857 Member
    I hope they send out emails! I have been getting decisions in the last two weeks and financial aid has been mostly miserable... hoping that Whitman will come through.
    · Reply · Share
    Did you get your acceptance email? They said financial aid will be in the mail.
    · Reply · Share
    You got one???
    · Reply · Share
    omg just got the email! yesssss
    · Reply · Share
  • CJaneReadCJaneRead 1572 replies39 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,611 Senior Member
    Acceptance email today.
    · Reply · Share
  • sunmachinesunmachine 725 replies99 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 824 Member
    Congrats to everyone accepted, and good luck with that all-important FA!
    · Reply · Share
  • MomofcaseniorMomofcasenior 9 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 10 New Member
    Senior accepted around 5 pm by email. First choice school--beyond thrilled!!

Good luck everyone!
    · Reply · Share
    Oh and riverunner, don't worry about it. You probably thought you were the first to post of a larger acceptance group. We did watch our Fed Ex guy like a hawk for about three days, but otherwise, no problem. Thanks for that follow-up message!
    · Reply · Share
  • spaceman77spaceman77 3 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 7 New Member
    If we didn't receive an email, are we to believe we weren't accepted?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity