right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

2013 RD Big Envelope came today

Replies to: 2013 RD Big Envelope came today

• sunmachinesunmachine 725 replies99 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 824 Member
    I don't know, but once the emails started coming out last year, you could find your decision on the web portal. So you might try that. Good luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • ardenatwhitmanardenatwhitman 43 replies2 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 45 Junior Member
    spaceman77--I wouldn't worry about the e-mail. I didn't get an acceptance e-mail, and I was accepted (with a decent FA package as well). I would try WebAdvisor, and if that doesn't work, then I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for the mail to come.

Congratulations to everyone accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you can all make it to Admitted Students' Day--it looks like it's going to be a blast.
    · Reply · Share
  • arnie10arnie10 2 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2 New Member
    My son just got an acceptance email tonight! Snail mail package to follow. Yeah!
    · Reply · Share
  • MLMMLM 734 replies10 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 744 Member
    S accepted last night.
    · Reply · Share
  • moonrisemoonrise 72 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 75 Junior Member
    Hey Riverrunner, I was struck by what you said, thinking that you may have been insensitive posting this thread. Sounds to me like you are a true Whittie at heart! There's just a certain level of kindness and respect at Whitman. Don't feel bad :~)
    · Reply · Share
  • sunnyj1994sunnyj1994 19 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Denied admission :( but it's okay I got into other schools.. :) BIG FAT CONGRATS to all of you!!
    · Reply · Share
  • raincatraincat 49 replies7 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 56 Junior Member
    Son got the email last night. Very happy. Best of luck to everyone if you are still waiting.
    · Reply · Share
  • thirrdplanetthirrdplanet 622 replies56 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 678 Member
    Sunnyj you were accepted to Pomona but rejected from Whitman? That's so odd.
    · Reply · Share
  • sunnyj1994sunnyj1994 19 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 20 New Member
    haha yeah i know.... the wand chooses the wizard huh? Hmm..totally random but any HP fans out here?

Sent from my SHV-E120S using CC
    · Reply · Share
  • SgtDonutSgtDonut 784 replies73 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 857 Member
    ^that's a good way of looking at it.
    · Reply · Share
  • thirrdplanetthirrdplanet 622 replies56 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 678 Member
    Lol yes! My camp name is Albus.
    · Reply · Share
    Woah worst financial aid offer yet. Whitman is out of the running.
    · Reply · Share
  • bopambobopambo 1241 replies56 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,297 Senior Member
    I'm so sorry to hear that thirrdplanet. I know you have other choices and I wish you the very best! Congratulations on all the great acceptances.
    · Reply · Share
  • sunmachinesunmachine 725 replies99 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 824 Member
    Also sorry to hear that, 3rdP. Goes to show the importance of casting a wide net (which you were smart enough to do!) since FA is so uncertain! Good luck with your decision !
    · Reply · Share
    Thanks everyone! I loved Whitman but looks like it isn't for me.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity