right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

Finding the right college for your unique situation can be challenging. Hear from other students who shared their admissions story. Download our FREE Student Voices - vol. 1, Student Voices - vol. 2, Student Voices - vol. 3, and Student Voices - vol. 4 eBooks NOW!
PARENTS4PARENTS: With the deadlines for ED/EA coming up shortly, thumper1 and happymomof1 will be answering questions and sharing their tips on how to build your college list. ASK THEM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our October Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.

Williams College waitlist for class of 2023

someone121someone121 29 replies1 threads Junior Member
edited September 15 in Williams College
Hi, I created this thread to keep everyone posted regarding any movement on the waitlist... If you receive an offer or have new information, please post here.

Past data from Williams CDS:
- 2018/2019: 1772 waitlisted, 653 accepted the spot on the waitlist and 76 were accepted;
- 2017/2018: 1796 waitlisted, 673 accepted the spot on the waitlist and 0 were accepted;

*This year they are also expecting a class of 550.
edited September 15
10 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Williams College waitlist for class of 2023

• someone121someone121 29 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Last year people started receiving "reconfirm your interest" emails in the first days of May, let's see what happens this year.
    · Reply · Share
  • go2023go2023 6 replies0 threads New Member
    Anyone receive an email asking to re-affirm their interest?
    · Reply · Share
    Nothing, what about you?
    · Reply · Share
    nada
    · Reply · Share
    Someone at reddit got off the waitlist yesterday
    · Reply · Share
  • sunlightsheensunlightsheen 3 replies1 threads New Member
    hi! i was the person who posted on reddit who got into Williams off of the waitlist on May 2nd. i received an email that directed me to my portal and my acceptance letter was there.
    · Reply · Share
    Wow - congratulations. Good to know they're going to the waitlist at least. I thought most schools were calling...will keep a (hopeful) watch on my email.
    · Reply · Share
    edited May 2019
    Any news? Someone accepted today? There are a lot of new members in their facebook group...
    edited May 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • CharlieW17CharlieW17 1 replies0 threads New Member
    I personally got an email on the evening of May 2nd, never got call or VM, accepted after a few days and switched from Amherst, sent in April continued Interest letter and two extra recs, could have been overdone but it worked

Btw I am not a minority or legacy so I guess there is still hope for everyone in that respect
    · Reply · Share
  • alexmakealexmake 19 replies0 threads Junior Member
    soo was I the only one who got released or?..
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity