right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Senior Year Grades - Early Decision

collegiateccollegiatec 9 replies4 threads New Member
For anybody who has applied ED in recent years/people familiar with the matter: does Williams ask for senior year first quarter grades when applying ED?

I know that they ask for grades once you are accepted, but how about during the application process?

Thanks.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Senior Year Grades - Early Decision

• TheGreyKingTheGreyKing 2262 replies104 threads Senior Member
    edited September 2019
    My son, now a sophomore at Williams, applied and was accepted ED. He was not asked for his senior year grades until he was asked to send the final high school transcript in the spring.
    edited September 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • Mwfan1921Mwfan1921 6108 replies97 threads Senior Member
    I don't think Williams does require Q1 grades for ED applicants.

However, (and I don't know this about Williams) it is not unheard of for AOs to call an ED applicant's GC and ask for senior year grade reports (Q1, trimester 1) for students on the bubble.
    · Reply · Share
  • collegiateccollegiatec 9 replies4 threads New Member
    Thank you to everyone who replied! Looks like I won't be needing to submit my Q1 grades (hopefully...). Relief.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity