right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Williams College Waitlist 2024

evyseeevysee 8 replies2 threads New Member
edited September 15 in Williams College
I'm on the Williams waitlist and I couldn't find any discussions, which is why I've started this one. Hopefully this will be a place where we can offer up advice and ask questions regarding the waitlist this year.
And now my question: I know that the waitlist FAQ states that additional LORs are not needed, but I have heard students in the past still sending them and I want to send one too. Does anyone know how to send the letter to the admissions office?
edited September 15
1 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Williams College Waitlist 2024

• TheGreyKingTheGreyKing Forum Champion Williams College 2262 replies104 threads Forum Champion
    Duplicate thread by same poster. Removing this one since the other thread had a respondent. Closing thread.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity