right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Sisters day in nyc

silverpurplesilverpurple 408 replies55 threads Member
My daughter got mail today inviting her to “Sisters Day.” It is a Sunday in May in NYC with reps from the 5 Sister colleges. The invite asks you to RSVP to Bryn Mawr. Anyone do this last year? We plan on actually visiting each college and interviewing so is this still worthy of spending a Sunday?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Sisters day in nyc

• BronxBabyBronxBaby 130 replies11 threads Junior Member
    @silverpurple we received an invitation today as well. Since we are only a quick car ride away I figured it was worth the time. I too am curious about what previous attendees thought of the day.
    · Reply · Share
  • DustyfeathersDustyfeathers 3673 replies85 threads Senior Member
    it sounds like a great opportunity. Any chance to meet these great colleges and see the differences -- and similarities -- among them, is great. Also -- NYC! How fun is that!

While my daughter didn't attend this particular event, she did attend a similar one and she was super psyched from her experience.

Do you need any help knowing how to get around in NYC?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity